Author: Alli Wenman
This beet saute can be eaten by itself or used on top of pasta. It also pairs well with goat cheese, Parmesan cheese, or pesto.
- 1 bunch of beets with tops
- garlic or garlic scapes
- Heat oil in pan over medium heat
- Separate beet roots from tops
- Clean the roots and cut into thin slices, add to pan
- Mince garlic and add to pan, cover with lid
- Saute until beets are soft
- Clean beet greens and chop coarsely
- Add beet greens to the pan, saute covered until greens are wilted
- Remove from heat and serve!