|Kyle's Cabbage and Fennel Slaw|| || |
- 1 head green or savoy cabbage
- 1 bulb fennel
- 1 Tbs balsamic vinagrette
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- After removing the core at the base of the cabbage and splitting it in half, finely chop the whole head into thin ribbons
- Cut the branches off the fennel bulb and then cut the stems off where the fronds began
- Grate the fennel bulb on a grater or in the food processor.
- Toss the cabbage and fennel together in a large bowl with the balsamic vinager, olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.